Air Filter Lombardini 6LD360
- Never use solvents with a low flash point to clean the filter ele- ment. Such action could cause an explosion
- Oil-bath type with double filtering mass.
- The lower mass is made of metal, while the upper is made of polyurethan.
- Check the gasket conditions and replace them in case they are damaged.
- Make sure that the weldings are not damaged.
- Carefully clean the lower body and the filtering masses using some gas oil, blow the lower mass with compressed air and dry the upper mass by means of a cloth. Fill with engine oil filter to the indicated level.
- While reassembling, tighten the nuts at 25 Nm (3LD450, 3LD510, 3LD450/S, 3LD 510/S), at 30 Nm (4LD 640, 4LD 705, 4LD 820)
- Air Filter Lombardini 6LD360
- Upper body
- Filtering mass made of polyurethan
- Internal sealing ring
- External sealing ring
- Filterning mass